Free Hop-On-Hop-Off Berlin Bus Tour - Save €19!
Berlin Bus Tour
Berlin Pass Benefits:
1 day hop-on hop-off bus tour ticket with a Berlin Pass
Normal Ticket Price: Adult: €19.00 Child: €12.50
One of the best ways to see any city, a hop-on-hop-off bus tour takes you around the city, stopping at many of the key highlights. The open top hop-on-hop-off bus tour included with the Berlin Pass is no different – you’ll get a great overview of the city!
The highly popular open top bus tour allows you to take in key Berlin attractions and landmarks, jumping on and off when you want to explore. Running every 15-30 minutes until 17.00 in the summer and every 20-40 minutes until 15.00 in the winter the bus tour allows a more relaxed way of seeing the city.
Stopping at over 20 different stops, all detailed below, this will save you time walking or getting the metro between attractions. Offering great flexibility the bus tour is often the first thing on visitors to do list. Understand the layout of the city and how the famous landmarks have influenced the layout with this Berlin bus tour.
Did you know:
- You’ll stop at famous icons including Potsdamer Platz, Checkpoint Charlie and Museum Island
- There are bus stops at 20 different locations
- Buses run regularly allowing you to hop on and off
- The bus tour has English and German commentary
- Jumping off at attractions included with the Berlin Pass
- Wandering through the maze of buildings at Potsdamer Square
- Enjoy a shopping tour on the Kurfürstendamm or the Friedrichstrasse
Using your Berlin Pass:
- A free 1 day hop-on-hop-off bus tour ticket is included with the Berlin Pass
- You can jump on and off the bus as much as you like during your days use
Kurfürstendamm 231 (before/in front Karstadt) | KaDeWe, main entrance/main entrance | Lützowplatz | Philharmonic Orchestra/Culture Forum | Potsdamer Platz at the historic traffic | Topography of Terror | Checkpoint Charlie, room/Friedrichstrasse | Gendarmenmarkt, Margrave/Taubenstraße | Alexanderplatz, Neptune Fountain | Radisson Hotel, (the ship) | Museum Island/Lustgarten | Humboldt University/Bebelplatz | Unter den Linden 36/Friedrichstrasse | Unter den Linden 74, Madame Tussauds Berlin | Brandenburg Gate | Hauptbahnhof output/Exit Rahel-Hirsch-Str. | House of World Cultures | Schloss Bellevue/Victory Column/Tiergarten | Straße des 17/flea market/S-Bahn Tiergarten | Bhf Zoologischer Garten
see the: full list of attractions included
|Monday||09:45 - 17.00|
|Tuesday||09:45 - 17.00|
|Wednesday||09:45 - 17.00|
|Thursday||09:45 - 17.00|
|Friday||09:45 - 17.00|
|Saturday||09:45 - 17.00|
|Sunday||09:45 - 17.00|
|Monday||09:45 - 15.00|
|Tuesday||09:45 - 15.00|
|Wednesday||09:45 - 15.00|
|Thursday||09:45 - 15.00|
|Friday||09:45 - 15.00|
|Saturday||09:45 - 15.00|
|Sunday||09:45 - 15.00|
Loading Map - Please wait...
030 752 30 61